Thursday, March 29, 2012

Definitely NOT a KD Lady

When I was in college, a girl would be sent to Standards in my sorority if she was spotted walking and smoking simultaneously about town...

Seriously, is there anything more tacky?  

I have never understood the appeal of smoking, but if it's your thing, please be respectful of the people walking behind you.  I get stuck behind more women (because I can't call them ladies) puffing away, sometimes early in the morning.  Really, if you must get your fix, remain stationary and out of the wind.  I don't care to become enveloped in your nicotine perfume.  


And look at former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell taking it to the next level, walking while smoking and pushing baby.  Klassy with a K there Geri...




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...